Camp Figtree Contact Details – Make Contact with Our Team
To enquire about any further details, specials and assitance
RECEPTION HOURS, WEEKDAYS FROM 8AM – 6PM
Reservations: +27 (0) 82 611 3603
Lodge Phone: +27 (0) 42 007 0239
Directions To Camp Figtree
FROM Airport or Cape Town.
- Take the N2 (North)
- The N2 changes into the N10, 12km after Colchester, follow on the N10 towards Paterson
- When you reach Paterson, turn left on the R342 towards the Addo National Park
- Proceed for 24.5km, past the main entrance of the Addo National Park
- Turn Right on the R335 (Zuurberg road) signpost will indicate Camp Figtree and follow for 11km
- Turn left into the stone gates of Camp Figtree
- Proceed slowly, while enjoying the view, for 1.8km to the Lodge Reception
- Being wedged between The Addo Elephant and Zuurberg National Parks makes Camp Figtree the ideal destination from which to experience the safari opportunities in the Eastern Cape
- We suggest using a SUV although a normal sedan vehicle is also good.
Please note that the drive up to Camp Figtree is 15kms on gravel road. This is manageable in a regular sedan car. You can use this opportunity to enjoy a slow drive up the Zuurberg Pass taking in the breathtaking scenery.